he got an infection in his bicep from using dirty needles. cut himself to try to bleed the infection out, even taped it. the result of that was an even worse infection of the muscle that had to be corrected with surgery
he got an infection in his bicep from using dirty needles. cut himself to try to bleed the infection out, even taped it. the result of that was an even worse infection of the muscle that had to be corrected with surgery
Cant we all just get along?
I just replayed that in my head I feel like haveing a self inflicted puncture wound in my neck.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Why would anyone want to do that to theirselves? That is just gross. Excuse me while I go barf. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
I wonder if any females find it atractive? To me the guy is just a odd ball.
GO VOLS
I saw that picture a few years ago, guy has to be in his 30s, hes from Tennessee. Rumor has it he is playing middle linebacker for Gate City next fall.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I'll speak for all woman-kind:
That is just all-around nasty.
Body-building in general can be overboard for some women - but this guy has crossed the line. His obvious obsession and obvious steroid use make it even less attractive.
Freak.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks